Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Sprockets for SDR200

View previous topic :: View next topic  
James P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:20 am    Post subject: Sprockets for SDR200 Reply with quote

I still haven't got my SDR, but am looking around for parts I will probably need to fix it up. I have found that sprockets are a bit thin on the ground but, for the interest of SDR owners, I managed to get in touch with a company that makes them:

http://xam-japan.co.jp/en/

I understand this company was the former Japanese branch of AFAM. As well as making sprockets, it also supplies DID and RK chains, as well as Pro-X and Mitaka engine parts.
I sent off an enquiry and soon received a reply from the the man-in-charge Jun Oshiro, who speaks English well. After easy dealing, the sprockets arrived in less than a week.

The sprocket part numbers for standard sizes are:
Front - C3213-16T (price 2500JPY - about A$25)
Rear - A3206-43T (price 8000JPY - about A$80)
I understand that different numbers of teeth are available by special order, as well as different anodised colours for the rear sprocket.

Although these and a couple of other types of sprocket are available elsewhere (e.g. various sellers on Yahoo Japan), I'm happy to give XAM a mention because of the quick and easy service.

Regards,
James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Yamaha All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: