Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Honda NS125rk

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Ns125 colours scheme
Original red
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Rothmans
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Adriatica rep
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Howie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:57 pm    Post subject: Honda NS125rk Reply with quote

Sorry not the best pics but here is my next project
[img][/img]

And another
[img][/img]

The previous owner has powder coated the frame & swing arm (and the helmet lock Rolling Eyes ) The engine runs but needs a rebuild as it is leaking oil from the gear shift seal. Unfortunately the fairings are fiberglass but I'll keep an eye out for some originals not that I have anything against fiberglass but the ones I have are not in the best condition. And pretty much everything else needs attention.......

I really need to win the lottery so I can buy bikes that do not need a complete overhaul!

And Practical sportsbike have just done a buyers guide this month so there goes the parts prices! Laughing

The only thing I am undecided on is the colour scheme, appreciate your help
Gillinghampaul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think original if you can get original plastics, if aftermarket then rothmans!

If you ever need to thin down your 125 collection let me know!

Looking foward to seeing more on the build of this one
Howie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If you ever need to thin down your 125 collection let me know!

Laughing Will do fella

A few more pics,
[img][/img]

I hate to think what happened to that top yoke. I also think the guy I bought this off was less than truthful about it being an 'original' bike, bloody ebay.

I think what I have is a Ns125rk with a host of Ns125f parts (a lot of which I have replaced with RK stuff I had laying around Wink ) Note the silver forks & it came with the black Nsf dials, the LHS switchgear is also wrong as it doesn't reach the junction box on the loom.

The end can from the micron is off to see if I can repair it (dents & a thumb sized hole need sorting). Managed to find a pair of pillion pegs on ebay & another pair of rear sets which were in better condition than the ones that came with the bike.

So all I am missing now is a screen, mirrors & indicators but I'll just get after market items, I'm not doing any back to original resto stuff on this, I just want to ride it Very Happy
Gillinghampaul

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it will be a laugh to ride no doubt too, i would have massive 125 stickers made up so all the four stroke kids know what they are missing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Honda All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: