Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

GT250 1976 for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
350fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: GT250 1976 for sale Reply with quote

Hi all,

Listing this bike on behalf of a friend who has no computer.

He bought the bike along wit some X7's which I bought off him a while ago and it's stood in his garage ever since. He now needs some space, and some cash!

He thinks the bike has just 6000miles from but has not much paperwork to back this up, although looking at the bike it could well be true.

The bike looks nice, and all the original bits seem to be there, it's had a small topple at some stage, as the brake master is scraped, and one pipe has a scratch. He has the new style V5 in his name.

I took the pics for him today, compression seems good, and he has had it running not too long ago. Theres a new battery on the bike, and carb rubbers/tube are also new.
I'll not upload all the pics I took , but if you are interested, let me know and I can E-mail some over.

Cheers all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Suzuki All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: