Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Site Problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Forum Support & Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DSBBadmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:34 am    Post subject: Site Problems Reply with quote

There's been a DDoS attack on our host's data server. Nothing to do with us directly, but it may have affected the availability/speed of this site, and might happen again. Nothing you need to worry about.

Email still seems to be down, so we're not being notified when a new member signs up. However, I've spotted the latest one and approved it just now.
Top-shaggy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had noticed a go slow over the last couple of days, was taking ages to load up / refresh.

That said, I'm also a bit slow nowadays so seemed pretty normal Rolling Eyes Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Forum Support & Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: