Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

New old pictures!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:50 am    Post subject: New old pictures! Reply with quote

Now that photobucket has effectively erased all our old pics, I was wondering if members would be happy to trawl through their photo's, should we need some reference material? Or even just take new pics & upload them using a different photo hosting site?

Only reason I ask is I may just semi restore my pile of scrap Ar125?
And pics of cable & hose routing would be very much appreciated. I believe there may be one or two Ar125 owners on this site Laughing
Top-shaggy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask away Mr H...i will take pics for cable routing etc. Just haven't bothered to get around to sorting alternative hosting... you may just tease me into doing something.. .ahem...
Howie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a good man T.S Thumbs Up

Not sure when I'll get on with the job as the frame needs some minor welding done Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: