Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Hello from an NS250F (MC11) owner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject: Hello from an NS250F (MC11) owner Reply with quote

I bought it earlier this month:

It's not in the best of condition but it seems to be mostly original. Rubber brake hose, big indicators, that sort of thing.

If it has been dropped it's been repaired will as the sticky out bits are undamaged.

The only thing in needs ATM is a petrol tap as the current one doesn't do anything but flow, it's also been bodged with chemical metal and sprayed sliver.

One from an NTV650 might be the most suitable but I might have to make an adapter so it fits, the spigot thread may be too big.

I'm not sure if it's to keep the R1-Z company, or to replace it. We shall see.
StrokerBoy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, nice ! That's exactly the sort of obscure but cool model this site exists for. Cool

Howie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it,

The faired Ns isn't very common, the naked version is practically unheard of. Seen a few Ns250r's over the years. Never seen the 'F' in the flesh ever!

Nice find Cheb Thumbs Up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: