Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

my yammagamma build

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Specials / Hybrids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brett

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: my yammagamma build Reply with quote

am glad i found this site iv'e got a yammagamma iv'e had it bout 3 years all in av been spending most of it roundin up parts i did the transplant first to see how it all went together.
all i had was the 1987 pb mag with artical by stan stevens entitled (u guessed) how to build a yammagamma so thats wot am doing.
av just got the frame back from the welders so al get some pics up as the build goes on av no standard fairings so am not sure weather to fighter it or try for a more standard look i also want to sensibly tune it up av got some swarbric pipes in ok nick.
its had the inlet ports profiled but standard carbs any suggestions on other not too expensive tunin ideas would be appreciated al keep updating on progress as i go so bye 4 now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Specials / Hybrids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: