Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Ns125f

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kickstart

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 5:26 pm    Post subject: Ns125f Reply with quote

Hiya

I have been busy and distracted the last few years, but with the lock down I decided to sort a few things.

So dug out there ns125f I was given years ago. I had the frame powder coated then ran out of spoons. Dug it out, and it was powder coated in 2007 Embarassed .

Set to on it and now rebuilt. Few minor things wrong.

Oil pump leaked. Not 100% sure where from, but swapped for a spare now.

Brake caliper a bit of a pig to strip and rebuild. Choke cable was needed but the one I bought turned out to have an incorrect fitting where it goes into the lh switchgear. I landed up making a new cable instead.

I forgot to rivet the frame plate back on. Now can’t get at the place to do this Laughing .

The wheels need powder coating, and the bike needs a respray which will have to wait. But hopefully soon it will be on the road.

All the best

Katy
Top-shaggy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear your back on the NF. Your inspiring me to pick up the bikes again.
Like you, I've been distracted for ages. They will get done, I just take years interspersed by a mad few months. Im like a sine wave with longer dips.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Honda All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: