Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Merry Christmas 2020

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DSBBadmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:12 pm    Post subject: Merry Christmas 2020 Reply with quote

OK, so 2020 was a massive waste of everyone's time. We hope you all stayed safe and managed to make the best of it somehow.

Makes you realise what's actually important though eh, and maybe appreciate things a bit more. Who knew that putting the bins out would be something to look forward to... Laughing

What was your highlight of the last 12 months ? Did you finally make some progress with that long-overdue project ? Sorted through all that junk in your garage and made sense of it all ? Get stupidly giddy at being able to ride round the block just once ? Let us know below.

We'd be daft to try and second-guess what events might be being planned for next year at this point. With a bit of luck, things might start to get back to normal by Spring, but we're not going to commit to anything for a while. We do have all our fingers crossed though.

We wish you all the best Christmas it's possible to have Rolling Eyes and our sincere best wishes for next year. We hope to see you out and about somewhere soon-ish.
StrokerBoy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed a grand total of 3 days of motorcycling this year, but I was grateful for that. I spent a day out on t'moors on my GSX-R in July. A month later I fired a few up for a ride up the street and back, and also got the LC MOT'd. And I did the big Squires 2-Stroke day out on the LC at the beginning of September. All things considered, I suppose I'm happy with that. Hope I do better next year though.

R1Zman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you got your knee down then.... Embarassed
yamfan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope everyone is keeping well,

Belated 2020 and 2021 best wishes to all Party

Hopefully things will start getting back to normal this year Pray
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: