Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Not saving?.............

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Forum Support & Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RGRobby
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Not saving?............. Reply with quote

Hi
May just be me being rubbish with computers Embarassed , but when I write a new post or reply if I come out of it to view/reference another post etc the system doesn't seem to save my scribblings and it gets lost/deleted? then I have to remember what I've just forgotten and type it all out again!! Happened to me last week and had to type it out three times in the end!
Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Regards, Rob.
StrokerBoy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds about right, don't think saving is an option. Probably have to open a new tab/window in parallel to get round that. Or submit your post then go back shortly afterwards and edit it if necessary.
arlurt
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I open a second Internet Explorer window if I want to check, cut or paste from another thread whilst typing a new one. The system doesn't seem to mind me being in there twice at the same time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Forum Support & Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: