Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Where did you find Diff'rent Strokers ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Introduction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehm.. Hi!
i think i found this site with gooogle
sruss67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Where did I find different strokers Reply with quote

Got the link from kiwi bike from memory when searching MVX250 info.
trev45

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep me too the MVX250 web hunt, but I have heard from other people from time to time too as I fix allot of gearbox's for NS400 (undercut etc) and RG500 and RZV500's repairs

Trev

PS I do work on four strokes but don't tell anyone hahhahhahaa
DSBBadmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of new members joining recently, 12 in the last week alone ! Very Happy Welcome. If you haven't posted anything yet, just say hello here and tell us where you found us. Got a feeling the little plug in Practical Sportsbikes magazine has pointed a few this way. Cool
ml1275

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all

Stumbled across the site whilst looking at some bike pics on google images. Some of you might recognise me from the TDR / Yam forum.

ML
mark7lang

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw the Strokers website in the Practical Sportskike (March 2011) with the RD 500 LC on front - I have recently purchased a great 500 LC and it has brought back a ton of memories! The smell especially! Now it is only a fair weather bike although I have an XL 700 Transalp for day to day stuff. Shame they don't make bikes like this anymore!
ardee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mark7lang wrote:
Saw the Strokers website in the Practical Sportskike (March 2011) with the RD 500 LC on front

Me too
Top-shaggy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi got your details from a friend.
Got a number of bikes including CBR and Hayabusa but main interest for here is Kawasaki AR125 of which I have rebuilt and tuned quite a few. Will post some pictures sometime and may bring bikes to shows if enough interest. Thanks. Laughing
cargo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello peeps.
I found my way here after reading a post on zxrworld.

Not ridden a two stroke on the road since 1981 but I did race a 250 Honda in 2001 just for one race.................DNF broken gearbox

Anyway my interest here now is that I want to find a two stroke for this years Manx GP. I want to ride in the Post Classic race, now a TZ 250 or 350 is getting to be very costly and I'm a very poor road racer so what I'm looking for is a RGV 250 1991 model would be ideal but maybe 1992 would be OK

anyway I'll be watching on here to see what's for sale

Good to be here
leakylewis

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there, Reverse Cylinder Jim put me your way as we are looking at doing a bike swap... Also saw your stand at one of the Stafford shows and was amazed at the variety of Strokers there was on display.
I have a few RG250s, LC's, a YPVS, RGV and a TZR. Don't get too excited 'though - most are basket cases or in cling wrap (powder coated frames)... Only one's legal and one on the stand Embarassed .
yanw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found you via www.tzr250.com

I have a KMX200-A1 (goes classic in September) and will have a TZR250RS-3XV next weekend all being well.

Back in the day I had a MTX80, RG125 and a RD250LC. I had a GPZ600R for a bit but we didn't really gel Confused

AdiĆ³s amigos, and keep smoking...
t4vanman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone i'm new to this glorious site and cant wait to get the time and look around. Anyway i was told about this site from a very nice man with a beautiful rg250 ( red and grey) on display at the uttoxeter show last year. I'll let you all know what i have once i have washed them !!!
DSBBadmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

t4vanman wrote:
Hi everyone i'm new to this glorious site and cant wait to get the time and look around. Anyway i was told about this site from a very nice man with a beautiful rg250 ( red and grey) on display at the uttoxeter show last year. I'll let you all know what i have once i have washed them !!!

Welcome on board. No need to wash 'em, we don't mind a bit of mud... Thumbs Up
Crank

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: 3xv Reply with quote

Hi, also acme across a link on tzr250.com.

Bought a 3xv 1 with the intention of restoring not realising they can be temperamental and expensive at the best of times (arlurt! read your thread with interest!)

Didnt help that I reversed over the bike with my 4x4 not long after the purchase (I know! people have been shot for less!!) so currently riding her naked.

Pretty sure the crank or mains are on their way (think it's arlurts thread made me a bit paranoid lol).

Enjoy buzzing the 600's in morning traffic!
Guaranteed at the next set of lights the guy will ask what bike it is, then shake his head when he realises a 250 stuck on his ass!
fletch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone, found this site through the tzr site, have got a few strokers, not all of them are pretty Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Introduction All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: