Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

KR250 into a 310~350cc big bore , a how too

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unobtanium

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:41 am    Post subject: KR250 into a 310~350cc big bore , a how too Reply with quote

Back in the day BEET certainly were into the KR250 tandem twin.

I have seen their pipes up for sale and last year an almost mint set sold on Yahoo auctions Shocked

So while digging about today I chanced upon a bike that has a BEET 310cc conversion done to it Cool and this linked a site detailing the BEET kit along with a stunning solo seat cowl conversion they made Razz Cool

Site also has a primitive sound byte of the pipes but at least its better than nothing Wink

So start running this through your translator and get it worked out Laughing

http://tetsu-uma.web.infoseek.co.jp/page01tetsu-uma_kr250.html

Seems KE175 pistons are the way to go and have some collars manufactured for them. Still to work out if you bore out or put new blocks on or have liners pressed in Confused

Tim - you should have bought those BEETs , get one of your Kidneys sold Laughing Laughing

MM!
oilysmoker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was neet ! Very Happy Can you get you the stuff ? Cylinders ,pistons,pipes and the like , as I was having a hard time navigating throught the translator
oilysmoker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like they're selling the 310cc bike!
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m81285042#enlargeimg
StrokerBoy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: KR250 into a 310~350cc big bore , a how too Reply with quote

Unobtanium wrote:
Tim - you should have bought those BEETs , get one of your Kidneys sold Laughing Laughing

Yes I should. Embarassed MM, if you find any more trick KR bits for sale (especially a 310cc kit), snap 'em up and I'll raid my piggy bank for ya. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Kawasaki All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: