Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Hello!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graeme

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

I should have got myself on this forum a long time ago since I've known Strokerboy for *cough* years (I just worked it out how long it actually is and I'm glad that I'm sat down already) and ever since I had my little learner TZR125 I've been a 2 stroke fan.

My current bike is a RG400, which I've had since April 2003. It is ridiculously reliable, in stark contrast to the 3 350LCs that I've owned in the past. Other than the paint the only non-standard thing about it is the GSX600 rear wheel. I have a matching front, but don't have the readies to get it fitted to the bike just yet.

StrokerBoy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Hello! Reply with quote

Graeme wrote:
It is ridiculously reliable

It certainly is. Who would have predicted that, on a 1000+ mile trip, the Hornet would frazzle its battery, the T595 cooling fan would pack in and the GSX-R11 would blow a fork seal, yet the flaky old stroker never missed a beat. Shocked

Anyway, glad you're finally on board. Though of course you did kindly lend us the bike to display at Uttoxeter back in 2008. Cool

colp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome, was that cough in brackets because of your age or because you've been around two stroke exhausts for too long Smile
reverse cylinder jim

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Graeme
Your RG looks familiar, think i spoke to you at London bridge service station near the college a few months ago?
Graeme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Jim, I remember that. I used to live in Bishopthorpe on Montague Road and you live near there too IIRC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Suzuki All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: