Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

TZR 250 3XV power valves

View previous topic :: View next topic  
turbod202

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: TZR 250 3XV power valves Reply with quote

Hi all

Just finishing off a complete rebuild, of my '93 rs, but have run into a problem with the power valves.

Can someone please let me know if the power valve should be open or closed once it goes thorugh the cleaning cycle? Question

When i switch the igintion on, the power valves go thorugh the cleaning cycle and the power values are in the open position, is this the correct position?

Cheers in advance.
maccas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mate,

Yes it is, when you start the engine they will move round into the closed position.

Maccas
ybk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you align the slot on the PV pulley to the hole on the cylinder after they've done their cleaning cycle Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Yamaha All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: