Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

How much is a low mileage MZ301 Saxon worth ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Other Strokers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolfman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: How much is a low mileage MZ301 Saxon worth ? Reply with quote

Hi All
I'm clearing my uncles shed out and hes got a MZ 301 saxon with only 2500 miles on the clock , was just wondering if anyone on here knows what its approximately worth ,
I think its N reg metallic blue in colour and is in good condition but not concours , also with it is a rack top box and panniers. (i know its worth double the price now) thought i'd get that in before you guys do Very Happy
cheers charlie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Other Strokers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: