Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

images?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Forum Support & Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R1Zman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: images? Reply with quote

Hi
just got my R1-Z back together & was looking forward to sharing some pics before the nesting housemartins shit on it (the birds not the 80's band) - but can anyone tell me (a dedicated technophobe) exactly how to do this step by step? I was assuming it would just be "attach" as per emails but apparently not?
cheers

Embarassed
Top-shaggy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only tell you what I do.. Set up photobucket account, put your pictures in there... Then copy and paste the IMG file for the picture you want into the post.

Hope that helps fella, looking forward to seeing the pics Thumbs Up
DSBBadmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'd be good if you could just upload them direct to here from your PC, but we don't have the webspace available I'm afraid. Sad

So, you need your images already online somewhere. There are many free sites that let you do that easily these days, eg. Photobucket.

Then you just need the url/address of your online image to post on here, and enclose it in [Img] tags using the button above.

See here.

And I wouldn't put it past Norman Cook to befoul your bike... Naughty
R1Zman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSBBadmin wrote:
It'd be good if you could just upload them direct to here from your PC, but we don't have the webspace available I'm afraid. Sad

So, you need your images already online somewhere. There are many free sites that let you do that easily these days, eg. Photobucket.

Then you just need the url/address of your online image to post on here, and enclose it in [Img] tags using the button above.

See here.

And I wouldn't put it past Norman Cook to befoul your bike... Naughty

cheers guys - i'll have a go with photobucket - it's my sons laptop so its ok to chuck it out of the window in frustration,

ps yes, I've been dodging Norman ever since I was caught backstage in the toilets with Zoe when they were doing a gig in Hull...... Love
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Forum Support & Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: