Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

My Suzuki Strokers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gagster55
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: My Suzuki Strokers Reply with quote

nothing out of the ordinary, but any excuse to post some piccies of my bikes!

to help fulfill my ambition to ride the race tracks that I have marshalled and spectated at, I cast around for a cheap trackday bike and got this via the RGV forum:-

already converted to trackday spec, I thought the Lucky Strike bodywork was too good to smear across the various track surfaces, so I bought a spare set of bodywork and a sticker kit off ebay.
Many frustrating hours spent with a sharp knife and not a lot of patience resulted in the Pepsi track day demon.........

I've since done 2 events at Cadwell and 1 at Mallory - the engine is to be removed and "refreshed" for next season and I've treated it to a nice set of Tyga pipes for Xmas.

Having enjoyed the antics of the track bike, I looked around for a nice road bike which would allow me to keep in the "2 stroke groove" whilst away from the track, and bought this..........

very tidy and original, but not my favourite colour scheme, so it's getting swapped over the winter months - will post pics when it's done.

and finally (for now, anyway!), I have succumbed to pressure from my mate's and purchased this.............

to use for winter training in preparation for next seasons track assault - doubt it will hang on to the WR450's and KTM's of my friends, but if I have to crash, (which seems inevitable given my complete lack of off-roading skills) I would rather bin it slowly! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Suzuki All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: