Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

What do you think Top Shaggy?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: What do you think Top Shaggy? Reply with quote

Been watching an Ar125 in Ossett, West Yorkshire on ebay (not sure how to link to the DS forum Embarassed )

But as you are the man when it comes to Ar125's, thought I would ask you on your opinions?

Actually, I suppose I could just PM you Embarassed
StrokerBoy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is worth a look, local too. I need to sell rather than buy though. Crying or Very sad
Howie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep I've seen that one SB.

I don't think I can stretch to the asking price but it looks to be worth every penny to me.

Anyone want to buy a couple of Kr1/Kr1s projects Giggity

Ok I know the character of Quagmire isn't right for my last comment but hey................its cool
Top-shaggy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StrokerBoy wrote:
This one is worth a look, local too. I need to sell rather than buy though. Crying or Very sad

Tend to agree with you Tim, this one is more expensive, its in original later colours, looks in better nick and i like the fact you get extra bodywork with it too.

Without seeing it though - I would probably still only offer them £750 in case it needs some work. (Its zero feedback poster too)

Hmmmm also who can resist the quote from their add

"Hoitey tuned 2 strokes just aren't available as road bikes today and are most definitely enthusiasts machines, we have nicknamed it "the mean green angry chain saw" as they say lol"

That quote makes me want it even more... I can hear it now grrrroooooooowl Laughing
Top-shaggy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you think Top Shaggy? Reply with quote

Howie wrote:
Been watching an Ar125 in Ossett, West Yorkshire on ebay (not sure how to link to the DS forum Embarassed )

But as you are the man when it comes to Ar125's, thought I would ask you on your opinions?

Actually, I suppose I could just PM you Embarassed

Hi Mr Howie sir, just seem your PM so I will catch you in a min...

AR125's are becoming very rare. Hardly any come up for sale in comparison to the RD's. Price and value is always subjective.. As a bike it looks tatty but in parts? Worth every penny !! Wink

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/kawasaki-AR125-/121082791990?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item1c3118c836
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Kawasaki All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: