Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Kawasaki zxr750

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Four-strokes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
finbar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Kawasaki zxr750 Reply with quote

Hi all,

A bit of a long shot, I know, but are there any of you who have restored a ZXR750 (any model) in the fairly recent past? I'm looking for a few restorers to help with a feature in Practical Sports Bike magazine. We're after hints, tips and advice from folk who've been there and done it. It would involve a chat on the phone (or email if you prefer) and you sending a reasonably high res pic of you with your bike to go with your words of wisdom.

If you're up for it, you can contact me via email at gingersgaff@btinternet.com or on 07875 736021.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

All the best,

Gez Kane, Practical Sports Bikes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Four-strokes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: