Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

gammaha
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Specials / Hybrids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gammaguy21

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, have left the frame finish standard as mine's fine as well. Would probably powder coat or paint as polish is just too much effort.

Body depends on what your vision is for the bike.
Sleeper? Period mods? I want as close to a 90's GP replica as I my budget and skill will let me. I work slow, so I do something and test, do something else and test again... rinse and repeat.

As mikee has suggested, rear subframe hacked off probably for a different seat. I was considering taking mine off as well for a different swingarm as the subframe restricted the swingarm motion. Had decided against modifying the frame in case I decide to return it all back to standard... but does look the dogs with the aprilia swingarm

mikee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that a Honda type seat there ?

Might look good on my Yamito
gammaguy21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikee wrote:
Is that a Honda type seat there ?

Might look good on my Yamito

Yes it is.
I believe it's a Tokyo based Azuma FRP (or a copy of) tail section for a NSR250 mc21.

RGBARGEY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:16 pm    Post subject: paint Reply with quote

Hi everyone frame and wheels etc is going for powder coating this week. has anyone got a RAL coilour for a nice silver suitable for the frame

D
RGBARGEY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:48 pm    Post subject: Yammagamma/gammaha Reply with quote

Hi all thanks for all your previous help. now to the point of this post can any of you yammagamma / gammaha builders out there got any pictures of where to locate all items to run the ypvs engine which side does the harness run and cable runs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Specials / Hybrids All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: