Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Hello strokers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimmymc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Hello strokers! Reply with quote

Hello all,

Just a quick intro , joined the forum to get some info on ar125's. I ended up buying i lt before i collected the info from here but i dare say it'll all be fine!

So as it is now i dont know what model mine is or age or any details i should really know before buying!

So i collect it tomorrow and i dare say will post a few pics , ive no idea what i am going to do with it but im sure it,ll turn out good in the end!

Im currently building a zxr 4000 ,so once thats finished i shall start on the ar.

No doubt il be picking your brains soon enough!

Thanks

Jimmy
StrokerBoy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello strokers! Reply with quote

jimmymc wrote:
Im currently building a zxr 4000

Blimey! Shocked Can I have a go when it's finished?

Welcome by the way. You should fit in fine. Very Happy
jimmymc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha!

I'm having trouble getting the engine mounts to line up!

Oh dear, zxr 400 , doh not 4000
Top-shaggy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Jimmy

Your definitely in the right place. Be good if you could add your location to your profile and post some pics .. Your not the only AR ZXR owner on here too Thumbs Up

jimmymc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Top-Shaggy,

I thought I recognised your username, I will post pics of the art as soon as possible.

It's currently in my brothers garage , picked it up yesterday but have no room for it at home, cars and bikes , the odd lawn owner have sucked all the space out of my garage.

I have been out this morning and bought a big shed to put some of the none essential stuff into! So pics will be imminent!

I have a little job to do on my car, finish the zxr and then get into the ar! Right now I'm just on an information gathering mission!

Cheers

Jimmy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: