Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Ty175

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:21 pm    Post subject: Ty175 Reply with quote

Once again, not mine & maybe not as pretty as the x7 I posted but my customer wants this to take part in twin shock trials.

[img][/img]

He originally wanted me to restore it, I said no. What's the point if you're going to use it as Yamaha intended?

Have another pic

[img][/img]

It's lovely & after an engine rebuild & a bit of messing around with the timing, it started Very Happy

Just need to get a chain & sprocket kit then I can test it, just need to make sure it goes through the gears ok Twisted Evil Laughing Thumbs Up Honestly....
Tom Mac
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had one of those for years for pottering around the garden on. Much better/easier to ride than the Bultaco we had at the same time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Yamaha All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: