Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Atempted bike jacking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:15 pm    Post subject: Atempted bike jacking Reply with quote

Well there I was going to work the same route I have been using for the last 19 years when a black suv pulls along side me, I am doing 20mph over speed bumps behind a slow car, the passenger shouts thats my bike,with a foreign accent, yeh right I have owned this TDR for at least 10 years, so when the slow car turns of I try to get away but I am already in the gutter and a parked car is coming up I am about to go up the drop in the kerb for sombodys drive when he rams me side ways bike goes left into gate post and iron gate and I hit the lamp post with my already knackered shoulder. I turned round to see the Audi Q7 reg no S33AND drive slowly away. Think I pissed him off for not stopping. This reg no belongs to a silver Ford. 2 months on and the police have not even taken a statement, Glad it was not my head that hit the lamp post. And my shoulder still keeps me awake at night.Smashed the fairing and new front mudguard twisted the forks and bent the handle bars.
emzedder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is terrible, not sure what this call coming to. Hope your injury heal soon, the bike can be repaired but the brazen physical assault in broad daylight takes some recovery.
StrokerBoy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody hell! Shocked

Not sure what else you could have done, guess it could have been worse. Bet you're suspicious of everyone around you now.

Rob (Taffmoto) might be able to help with replacement bodywork.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: