Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

MVX 250

View previous topic :: View next topic  
simonvista

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:38 am    Post subject: MVX 250 Reply with quote

Hello, it's been a while since I was here. After several years of reliable service my MVX needs a crank overhaul. SEP in Kegworth have taken the crank to bits while I have acquired some parts. Main bearings, seals etc. And a H100 conrod for the middle pot. I'll put up with the vibration in exchange for middle piston longevity (I hope).
Unfortunately the l/h big end is scrap. H100 rods and bearings should sort the outside out, but I need a crank pin/balancer. The left and right sides are identical, Honda part number 13340KG4300. Not available. Can anyone help? A scrap crankshaft with one good big end would be ideal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Honda All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: