Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Happy Birthday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Introduction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DSBBadmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Happy Birthday Reply with quote

We've just renewed our web-hosting package, that means this place has been running now for 2 years ! Shocked

Well, almost. The MAIN SITE went live on 5th Sep 2006 and this forum started on 13th Nov, following our first experimental show. So maybe Stafford in October will really be our official 2nd birthday. Party

Hopefully we're giving you a chance to show off your cool bikes (both on here, and in the metal too) and swap info and parts with similar people. If you've got suggestions or new ideas for where we should go, please let us know. Wink

We just wish the 85 people who bothered to register on here but have yet to post anything at all would join in... Bang Head
arlurt
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many Happy Returns!

I think the site's working well, and will get round to posting something in the newly created section that I (foolishly Embarassed ) suggested.

Well done Very Happy
DSBBadmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forum is officially 2 years old.

We're now up to 98 people who apparently have nothing to say Rolling Eyes but the rest of you are making this place a useful and interesting place to visit. Thank you, and keep it up. Very Happy

Stafford was our best show yet, we even had to turn down a couple of people who offered us bikes. In 2009 we'll be doing the usual shows again and maybe some other stuff too. Get involved, tell us what you want and keep on smokin'. Thumbs Up
firebladeaid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Happy Birthday Reply with quote

Well altho a newbie i find the site invaluable and has helped me with my project 3MA that otherwise i would be struggling with, Keep up the good work,
DSBBadmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeek, a zombie thread ! Shocked

This forum, the main site and therefore Diff'rent Strokers have been running for over 6 years now. We've not really changed anything in that time and we don't plan to.

Keep up the good work - posting your helpful/inspirational/amusing words/pics on here, and getting your bikes out for a run and meeting up and spreading the word. We love it when someone comes up at a show or in a car-park full of bikes and says hello. Thumbs Up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Introduction All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: