Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

KR250 Tandem Twin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StrokerBoy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ta. I got a set of NOS pistons/rings last week, seller still has some left I think.

StrokerBoy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tax runs out on Sunday. MOT's run out already...

Dropped the front-end out 2 weeks ago and left it at the bike shop for them to fit new fork seals. Slightly more complicated than it ought to be due to the link pipe that balances the air pressure. And you have to bleed the brakes afterwards 'cos they're plumbed in to the anti-dive units - 3 bleed nipples per side !

Fitted a new battery too, but couldn't face removing the rear exhaust to do a proper repair (couple of tiny holes make it a bit noisy) so just gobbed them up with Chemical Metal (other life-saving compounds for lazy bodgers are available) and painted it black. Laughing

It passed an MOT this afternoon, I'll tax it tomorrow. Nice to be out on it again, even if there was snow in the air. Eh?

Oh, and the Suzuki passed too.

Last edited by StrokerBoy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Top-shaggy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Tim ! .. I need to pull my finger out, lots of mots to sort - the weather has proper upper scuppered me this week.

Sorted my insurance out though last week and saved £300 by switching most of my bikes to RH. I was previously with Bikesure. Liking the fact that when you ring RH its a normal phone line not premium rate and you get to talk to a human too Laughing

Always raises a smile at the mot station when I get to the forth AR.. They think I'm a kawasaki nut (and they realise they are right when I then turn up with the others .. Wink )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Kawasaki All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: