Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

RG125 Homemade Powervalve System

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RG(paul)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: RG125 Homemade Powervalve System Reply with quote

Been thinking about this for a while, and unable to afford the official Suzuki one, I enlisted the help of a friend of work and came up with the following manually operating pv system.

Lastly, this is what is sounds like when operated - hope you find it of interest!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU3E66bENEc

Last edited by RG(paul) on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
BenR

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting, surely it wouldn't be too difficult to connect it to a servo? Eh? Wink
StrokerBoy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting indeed. Might have to do something similar with my KR project (if I can remember where I've put it... Embarassed ).

Got the full top-end off an 'S' model complete with oddball KVSS powervalve system including servo and linkages, but not the black-box that drives it. Was considering manual control too, but using a cable from a bar-mounted choke lever.

kankin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: RG125 Homemade Powervalve System Reply with quote

RG(paul) wrote:
Been thinking about this for a while, and unable to afford the official Suzuki one, I enlisted the help of a friend of work and came up with the following manually operating pv system.

Lastly, this is what is sounds like when operated - hope you find it of interest!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU3E66bENEc

hi paul

i am very interested in this for my gamma
is there any chance you can repost pictures or schematics if available?

regards
marcus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Suzuki All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: