Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Another 4 stroke - this time a ZXR750R-M1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Four-strokes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darin
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Another 4 stroke - this time a ZXR750R-M1 Reply with quote

Personally I blame StrokerBoy. . . . that's the opening line for virtually anything I buy with two wheels! - but for this acquisition it's actually true...

A while ago Tim sent me a link to a ZXR750R-M1, so after a quick call and an even quicker dash North in the van, it wasn't long before I was hauling the beast back home and on the phone to StrokerBoy blaming him for spending some more of my money!! Laughing

As I'm sure you know the bike is the homologation special which included niceties such as flatslide carbs, close ratio box, fully adjustable suspension and single seat - and is all standard and original bar the period Micron (which sounds bloody fantastic). It's only had 2 owners with the previous owner even riding it throughout Europe (mad!) and came with a full history file and all the service and owners manuals, and has 22k on the clock - not bad for an 18 year old!

si.likes.guiness
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice,the best zxr in my opinion Cool
geoffrg

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lovely bike , definately looks stunning
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Four-strokes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: