Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

honda mvx 250 f
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darin
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vintage honda wrote:
just emailed the chap, asked if he had the lower panels, he says they where an extra, is that right. alan

As StrokerBoy has said - yeah they are. They do come up on Yahoo Japan every now and then, but I have a seat cowl and one radiator side panel (albeit in red and black tho) if you're interested.

Buying more than one is great if you have the space... sadly I;ve now run out so need to move house!! Laughing

I'll get back to you about the literature as soon as we're back from the Classic Superbike meet in Holland this weekend Smile
vintage honda

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes would be interested in panels etc, didnt have any other bds on the mvx, as i thought the bidding was being upped, anyway just got the gt500 to play with as well, as for room, lots of it, had over 30 bikes here at one time, couple of barns, so very lucky boy, my wife dont know whats in my sheds, so if i bring a new bike home, its not out of place...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Honda All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: