Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Hello Boys and Girls...meet my Mistress

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Other Strokers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paulus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Hello Boys and Girls...meet my Mistress Reply with quote

Well, that's what my Wife calls it. I bought it earlier this year with 1.5K miles in the clock and looking like it had just come out of the crate. However, when I'd peeled over 30 of the extra stickers off it, some of the laquer started coming away too, so I had a full respray done by Moto Racepaint in Walsall. The previous colour was red/blue but the decals are no longer available.

You like? I do...it's my steed of choice (except for when it's raining obviously).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Other Strokers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: