Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Moriwaki-Man

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Forum Support & Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bitacticus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:11 am    Post subject: Moriwaki-Man Reply with quote

Hello,

Does anyone on the site heard anything from Moriwaki-Man (Drew) since the earthquake last friday?
Send mails but no answer yet.

Hope he's allright.

Erik
StrokerBoy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He posted on the NSR forum yesterday, didn't mention the disaster so presumably is OK.
Bitacticus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

Good to hear.
Bitacticus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He posted this message on the noticeboard of his website

SUSPENDED SERVICE

Many thanks for all the well wishes I have received for me, my wife & family. It is very much appreciated and humbling to know I am thought of so well globally.

The earthquakes currently happening in Japan have left vast areas devastated and normal services are going to take time to come back. We are facing restricted services here and already most fuel stations are now empty.
I have halted all transactions until this crisis has elapsed, what resources are available are needed to help those in dire situations and must take priority - please understand the global effect of this disaster and the urgencey needed to bring things back to a safe level.

Our beloved bikes and bling will still be there at the end of all this and I hope to be here too.

Wishing you all well and my heart felt thoughts and prayers go out to all who have been caught up in this devastation. My sincere admiration for all those involved in rescue, clean-up and care and the workers trying to evade nuclear devestation - true heros

MM!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Forum Support & Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: