Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

KH125

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zippy3295

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: KH125 Reply with quote

ive been the proud but some what anoyed owner of a kh 125 for the last 3 years, having done engine rebuilds every 1000 miles minimum, probly due to my tinkering, done the standard drilled the rotation vavle, raised the barrel 2 mill skimed the head 1.6 mill traded out the standard carb for a +2 mill mikuni and uped the jet size 1 mill, still cant find an exhaust pre fabbed to fit, did hear that the AR125 exhausts fit them and work well ( can anyone confirm this) also been thinking about cafe racing it, any suggestions?
i would take a pic but its in bits atm for the 3rd time in the last 2 weeks,
Howie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crikey Zippy, what are you doing to the poor thing Laughing

Sorry but I cannot help you with the exhaust problem but would be interested in seeing the pics.

A cafe racer Kh125...hmmmmm, I like it

I say crack on matey
zippy3295

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probly riding it to hard, ive started to mix the 2 stroke in with the petrol as a the mix bottle didnt seem to give enuf oil to the engine, that was the most likly reason behind all my problems, had it off the road for the last year and decided it was time to sort it out again, put it all back together today, snapped a piston ring while rebuilding the engine, sigh, 14 days for new ones, back on hold, gives me time to do some things tho haha,
any1 know how to get the break pads out of the front caliper, as it seems to be one solid peice, (unless it has just seezed solid) thanks for any info in advance,
zippy3295

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the front calipar is same as on a ar 125 if that is any help to some 1 telling me how to change the pads
zippy3295

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the AR125 exhaust will fit SCORE, just waiting for it to arive will post a pic then,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Kawasaki All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: