Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Interesting builds?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gillinghampaul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:46 pm    Post subject: Interesting builds? Reply with quote

Not all strokers and may well upset the purist among you but here are some projects being worked on by a good friend of mine, i thought i would share as the work that actually goes into the toys he builds is immense!

This is honestly a tiny amount of the kind of thing he does, if any one has any wild ideas and wish to commission him he will do it!

Other things built have been a nitroused r1 engined reliant kitten, rwd with lsd, a tzr 125 with rm 250 engine and mito running gear, a honda dominator chopper inspired by motocross bikes! Sounds like it shouldnt work but was brilliant! And A yammy diversion engined buggy type thing that was far too small!

Anyhow heres a quick peak at two on the go at the moment

Zoom in and look at some of the details!

Kmx 125 engine! With a far too wide back wheel!
andyw114
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liking the cub. I am a cub man myself. Nice to see different bikes as long as they are done properly and safely.
Gillinghampaul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He rides them all himself for a long while and they normally get broken down and turned into something else! Although he did say the cub would be getting some bracing, just trying to figure a way to do it without being to obvious, to which i replied theres a pretty obvious engine swap in there! But hes sure he will hide it ok, be interesting to see.

Its a shame alot of them never go back on the road, but re registering everytime would be a royal pain, the dominator chop was re regd and so was the kitten but it would take far too much time to do them all and with the time that goes into them they would never make money so he just does it for himself and to see what he can do next, i keep saying its got to be a turbo cg125 soon! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: