Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Confirmation needed please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nomoregt4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Confirmation needed please Reply with quote

Evening chaps & chapesses. I'm in a bit of a muddle. I need someone to confirm exactly what model/models these two TZR top fairings are from & what other TZR models they will fit.

So far I've thought it's from a series II 125 4DL, then thought it may be from a 250 3xv & now I'm just confused lol.

Your expertise & advice will be very much appreciated Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers,

Rich.
Wb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both from 125s (taller headlights than the 250 3XV). Not 100% but I'd say the top one is probably from a 4FL/4HW Japanes model, while the lower is from a late 4DL Italian model.

I'm actually after a cheap 4DL type upper - condition not too important if you have one (I;d think you;d want more than I;d want to pay for the one pictured ???)

Cheers

Wb
nomoregt4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi WB. Yeah I've been told exactly the same as you have just told me. I did think they were from the late 4DL with the banana shaped swing arm.

They are both exactly the same shape, same mounting locations etc.

Both top fairings pictured are for sale actually, so if you want to make an offer on the one you're interested in, then please do.

PM me if you like Wb Wink

Cheers,

Rich
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Yamaha All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: