Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

TZR Forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StrokerBoy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: TZR Forum Reply with quote

The TZR Forum appears to be dead. Confused Crying or Very sad

Shame. There's a lot of useful info on there. Sad

He said he was looking for someone to take it over a while ago. I'm guessing the domain/package thing has expired. Anyone know how to get hold of Neil ?

(I ain't taking it over by the way, I run enough of these things already. I will try and help anyone who's interested in hosting it though.)
bobbyboy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I read something on there a couple of weeks ago about somebody, down under I think, looking to take it.
He said it could take a little while to sort out Crying or Very sad
RVT2002

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres the new forum. Although the server is down. Ash33 from the rgv forum is the owner of it. I've been talking to him about the site being down. His looking on it, so stay tune

http://tzr250.com/forums/index.php
StrokerBoy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forum is up and running now. Very Happy

All usernames from the old one have been re-imported, but your login won't work. You need to email admin to get them to delete your username, then re-register. Worked for me.

The old content has not been imported yet due to differences in the forum software and database format. It is still hoped to incorporate the old info in some way.
reverse cylinder jim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally im able to register on the TZR forum Very Happy
Thanks for letting us know Tim.
Mouse99

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great,

I've already registered, can't wait what kind of lovely info we'll find there Cool
flat spot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is all the info from the last forum not being transferred over. Shocked
Wb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there's a problem with database compatibilty or something? Looks like we'll be starting from scratch. Not sure I've got the energy to post up all the old nonsense I did on the old forum myself though. Maybe someone was taking notes. Or maybe someone else will take on my old role of 'chief 3XV gobshite' Shocked Laughing

The new forum looks promising though, with a tech emphasis and few new recruits from Aus' and the States who will hopefully have some useful stuff to contribute in that regard.
flat spot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think there's a problem with database compatibilty or something? Looks like we'll be starting from scratch. Not sure I've got the energy to post up all the old nonsense I did on the old forum myself though. Maybe someone was taking notes. Or maybe someone else will take on my old role of 'chief 3XV gobshite'

Oh, the same thing happened on another forum I'm on. They had to copy and paste the most useful posts.

Anyway I think we still need you as 3xv chief gobshite. I may not be able to afford one (I thought there was a recession or something) but I still like to read about them from someone who knows all. Cool
Wb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol. Thinks he knows it all. I think it's the recalcitrance and mystery of the damn things that keeps me interested really.

Hopefully the recession will bring prices down a bit and you'll be able to find one. As and when I sell any of mine it will be on the express condition that any purchaser ensures they are ridden. And ridden hard . Too many of 'em ending their days on plinths Rolling Eyes. Too depressing for words to me...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Yamaha All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: