Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

no more 2t in moto gp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grellow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: no more 2t in moto gp Reply with quote

well after this season there will no longer be any 2t in moto gp Sad

last season for the 125,s and they will be replaced by 250 four strokes Evil or Very Mad
i think they have spoilt moto gp now,2 stroke 500 gp monsters are what i grew up watching!!!
peoples views on this?
colp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i can say is i agree with all you say, theres nothing better than the sound and smell of two stroke racers, problem is motorsport is a bit of a waste of energy if you think about it, polluting vehicles going round and round for a designated number of laps, look at formula 1, they're thinking of running four cylinder 1600 cc turbo engines next year! i'm dreading the day they mention banning road going two stroke bikes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: