Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

wanted rg250 flywheel

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shrewy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: wanted rg250 flywheel Reply with quote

hi all ,im restoreing a rg mk3 , has anybody got a flywheel you could sale me from mk1 -mk2 or mk3 as i have payed for one to someone through e-bay that was breaking a rg, been robbed and lead down the merry road saying it s been lost in post been two months now still waiting . so if anyone could help me out ,would be so greatfull tnxs steve
R1Zman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame about that - it's what puts me off the internet & yearn for days of breakers yards where you handed real cash over & walked off with what you needed - can't help i'm afraid but i hope someone on here can mate!
shrewy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tnxs r1zman , yeh person the in question is called PETROLHEADSTEVE ON E-BAY ,HES STILL SELLING RG BITS ON THERE ,SO DO NOT TRUST HIM KEPT COMMING UP WITH EXCUSSES TILL I LEFT IT TO LATE TO CLAIM OF EBAY SO BE ON YOUR GUARD OF HIM , STILL LOOKING FOR A FLYWHEEL IF ANYONE CAN HELP OUT TNXS SHREWY.
eyrey1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

put a wanted on the rgv forum
ive talked to you at squires mate .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Suzuki All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: