Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

My BBQ Picks and Ypu Tube Vids

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Norbo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: My BBQ Picks and Ypu Tube Vids Reply with quote

We got lucky with the weather again this year it not only stayed dry but was quite hot as well. The kids all had fun with the water guns and we all had a good chat and feasted on the BBQ manned for the most part By Scott “cheers mate “.
Big thanks to My sister for leading the ride out again and to every one elce that came to the BBQ or the Sunday Ride out .

This one is walk up the drive and a look at the bikes and the rabble on the Garden

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCSbmo-q5KM )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

There were 24 bikes on the ride out at 1 poing some joined up at Monsel head and a couple at Matlock . This is us pulling of just about to head in to Matlock.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s81SqSqGOhg ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Poor little Lambo Boy was flat out at 55 and he started to drop behind so i stayed back with him and a couple more but the main ride got quight a bit ahead but we found our way there with out getting lost. Just had to stop a couple of times and think about witch way to go LOL.

After leaving Moncel head we road to the cafe just out side of Matlock and met up with 2 more

We then headed in to Matlock Bath were is was packed i cant remember the last time iv’e seen so many bikes there they were on the pavement all the way down to the bridge at the other end of the bath it was Amazing .

Last edited by Norbo on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Top-shaggy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the open invite Norbo.. I have to say last year was the first time I came to your BBQ and I didn't really (yep didn't..) have an invitation. I didn't even know you!!. I was told about it by one of your LC forum guys and thought how funny would it be to turn up to a Yamaha garden fest with a Green Kawasaki and dressed top to toe in Kawasaki gear...snigger

Well apart from getting attacked by wet sponge bombs passing your house (which is the only way i actually found you!!) I was made incredibly welcome.

It was a proper family affair and great fun!!

Soooooo yes please put my name down and I will pop along.
(Erm..But it may just have to be on another Kawasaki..) Wink

Notice you have got me in the pics too... Haha Clap
Norbo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL I couldn't delete the invite now its passed so just edited the post to the pics of the BBQ . Shame you couldn't mate it this year, you wouldn't have been the lone AR125 this year . Most likely see you at the matlock thing , you'll have to drop me a text when that's on Caid keeps asking when its on . Im like its ages yet around Christmas wasn't it .
Top-shaggy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norbo wrote:
LOL I couldn't delete the invite now its passed so just edited the post to the pics of the BBQ . Shame you couldn't mate it this year, you wouldn't have been the lone AR125 this year . Most likely see you at the matlock thing , you'll have to drop me a text when that's on Caid keeps asking when its on . Im like its ages yet around Christmas wasn't it .

Absolutely gutted !
Pictures look fantastic!!

I was all set to come with the wife and kids too but had a family problem to sort out that wiped me out, sorry. In fact I had arranged to come on my Black N Red AR125 with wifey following in the car as I had heard that SB was going on his Ar125 and two ARs together would have been our own club meeting courtesy of your back yard Smile

Yes will send you info on the Christmas thing... Your lad will absolutely love it!!

See you soon
Shaun
fredjee
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like another cracking event i've missed this year Norbo ..... Is that Rob Halmond ? Was he on number 10 ... 11 .... 17 .... 19 .... ?
Norbo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL yes that was rob he came with his family in the car . I was hoping you would come mate even just for the ride out, it was front page on my site for over a month. I lost your number as my phone got wet and didn't work. I have it now got it at the BBQ from some one. shame that mate not seen you all year . Not since the Newark Bike build at the show .
kenny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your BBQ's always look like a great time for all that go mate and a credit to you for taking the time and expense for all enthusiasts well done.
fredjee
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see Robs still at it ..... Years just run away with me Norbo .... R1-Z's still safe infact it's been out the garage today for a wipe over Wink
Norbo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean the year has just flown by . would you fancy doing a show with us again next year .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: