Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Bank holladay with my son

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Norbo

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Bank holladay with my son Reply with quote

Out for a little ride with my son went to CMC in Chesterfield then on to Matlock

Top-shaggy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely photos there Norbo, they grow up so quickly you have to make the most of the time you have .. It was a fantastic day for a ride out! One of my kids were at CMC doing moped CBT on BH Monday too. I popped down on one of the ARs to pick him up etc but not til late in the day.

See you took the ginger out too.. The bike of course !
(Only another ginger like me can get away with saying something like that Laughing )

Catch up again soon!
Norbo

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O know when i think how small he used to be on the back when i first started to take him out at 6 he is big now, only about 3 or 4 yeas max befor he wont whant to hang out with me go for rides to matlock and the park.
Im not looking forward to them years he will whant to hang with his mats and not me .
yanw

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top photos Smile

He was a good lad at the SWSF, let him know that people were saying that about him. As he gets to 12+ he will still need you about but will also need some positive male role models like uncles or your mates. He can learn about being a responsible male from real men and not from stupid cocks his own age.

And on the subject of Prejudice I strongly recommend this powerful video Laughing

And I do love the "Suburban Tiger". Always brings a smile to my face when I see it.
Bitacticus

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="yanw"]Top photos Smile

He was a good lad at the SWSF, let him know that people were saying that about him. As he gets to 12+ he will still need you about but will also need some positive male role models like uncles or your mates. He can learn about being a responsible male from real men and not from stupid cocks his own age.

And on the subject of Prejudice I strongly recommend this powerful video Laughing

And I do love the "Suburban Tiger". Always brings a smile to my face when I see it.[/quote

Thanks for the link
Got a ginger daughter Very Happy Very Happy
emzedder

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see ... I so much enjoyed doing same things with my son pillion when he was a kid and it is really special and good for them to grow up with "blokes". I still attend an annual track day with my son now he is 27 years, I have to try and keep up with him ... which is part of getting old I guess!
Norbo

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calling my son Ginge in deed LOL. Still it could be worse he could be this fella,

My miss said can you get the Caid ready for school love, i said OK.

So i thumped him a few times stole his dinner money and shoved him in the toilet, then went out to work . shouting he's prepared for school love .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: