Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Guy Martin joins DS !!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R1Zman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Guy Martin joins DS !!!!! Reply with quote

Not exactly - but great to see on telly last night that the fella has a Bimota V-Due in his kitchen! Didn't know Magnet's offered that as an option amongst the granite worktops & built in freezers.
Now just need to find out where he lives so I can call round for a "cupper tea & see if i can borrer it for me sen"
Very Happy
Top-shaggy
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that Vdue in the house too... During the programme, with all the family watching I blurted out... That's a vdue, look Guy Martins got a Vdue in the house... Only to be met with looks of UGH, ER?, that bloke rides a push bike doesn't he..and what's so special about a blueDue anyway..?

Then the wifey said.. Yep I would trade you in for Guy Martin, he looks hot.. She always did like people with a screw loose..
Shocked Laughing
R1Zman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top-shaggy wrote:

Then the wifey said.. Yep I would trade you in for Guy Martin, he looks hot.. She always did like people with a screw loose..
Shocked Laughing

TS - have you ever been to N.E.Lincolnshire? They all have a screw loose up there - Guy is par for the course for Grimsby!
That got me thinking though - that part of the world has produced some cracking racers, from Guy to Rogers Marshall & Burnett, Steve Plater, the Lowes twins amongst others - maybe there is something in the turnips which are the staple diet in that part of the world! Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Petrolhead Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: