Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

Another newbie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BRG1200

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:17 am    Post subject: Another newbie Reply with quote

hi, I moved to South Australia from London about 5 years ago, finally managed to gather 3 project bikes, like the ones I had in the UK, where before emigrating I had a nice LC2 and a project LC (that I didn't get around to finishing before selling up)
Now I have an "RZ" 250 YPVS, a 350 LC basket case, and just recently collected an RG250 mk2.
Also sharing a DT250MX project with a mate.

Used to use the old Alek Hayes forum before it bit the dust, gotta say I miss all the technical info and tips, but not the trolling and backbiting.
I now use the 2strokesdownunder.com.au forum, which is getting quite lively, it's worth a visit.
Someone recommended this forum, which I hadn't really heard of before, looks good.
Anyway, looking forward to picking up on tips and asking questions about the bikes above.
DSBBadmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Thanks for introducing yourself. Thumbs Up

I think a lot of us got started on Alek's Yamaha RD Forum, there was a lot of useful knowledge on there. Crying or Very sad

It's relatively quiet on here but friendly and hopefully both entertaining and helpful. Get some photos of your bikes up, start asking questions but also just share stuff you think might be useful to everyone else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Suzuki All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: