Go to Main Site Diff'rent Strokers
For fans of oddball two-strokes everywhere

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classic Bike Trackdays

new guy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
intrudin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: new guy Reply with quote

Hi, to you all Very Happy just signed up,, recently picked up a 1987 RG250.. ithas a rebuilt motor ,but needs lots of TLC, so ive taken of all the covers to repaint all so need to recover the seat its cracked and faded will post some pics soon

my current road bikes are ....RZ350,,and a KZ650sr
Crofty
Show Star !
Show Star !

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the group. There is a growing interest in the RG250 here. There are also some helpful guys here with much knowledge on the model, too. Good luck, and, yes please......some photos!!

http://www.rg250.co.uk
intrudin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: new guy Reply with quote

intrudin wrote:
Hi, to you all Very Happy just signed up,, recently picked up a 1987 RG250.. ithas a rebuilt motor ,but needs lots of TLC, so ive taken of all the covers to repaint all so need to recover the seat its cracked and faded will post some pics soon

my current road bikes are ....RZ350,,and a KZ650sr

her's some pic's http://s491.photobucket.com/albums/rr274/intrudin/RG%20250%20Gamma/

this is wot i picked up for $600. . so far i got it runnin and have started the repairs to the body work .. any one no of seat cover kits also iwant to get the euro alum rear sets.. the Canadian type are very basic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diff'rent Strokers Forum Index -> Suzuki All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: